Thursday, December 08, 2005

Boo-licious

This is one of Boo's favorite spots to snooze away an afternoon.
Boo has the sweetest temperment of all the kitties. She is a little lady. When Boo first came to us, she was withdrawn like a cat will be, not caring whether you paid any attention to her or not. As time as progressed and after Abby came to live with us, Boo has become a changed kitty. She is no longer standoffish. She seeks out companionship and has become quite affectionate, especially if you are alone with her. As things have sorted themselves out, Boo's room has become the master bedroom. Since Ping has started spraying on the bed, I have had to shut the door to this room so no one can go in when we are not at home, and only Boo & Abby go in when we are at home. When Boo and I are seated together in the above chair, she will curl up on the arm of the chair and look out the window or sleep quietly. She has begun to snuggle up more to me. Yesterday she actually lay on top of my shoulder as support and flicked her tail all around my face. She loves to be rubbed along her shoulder blades and down her back. Finally when she wants to totally settle down she will come along the back side of the chair and slowly creep down into the seat and lay up against me. I would like to think that I have gained her total trust. Her former owner threw her, and her two brothers out in the summer of 2004. I know she must remember this. All I want is for her to now feel totally safe and secure, because she has found a true home, and I believe this is partly why she is opening up more and showing her affectionate side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥