Thursday, May 04, 2006

9 Lives

Momma how many lives do I have?
Abby why do you ask?
Well, did our friend Grandpa Norton use all his lives?
Oh Abby, Grandpa Norton had a very long and happy life with his Mom & Dad & Sammy & Miles.

You have used a few of your 9 lives; one you gave to your Mother, one went to the first bean family and then the second bean family you lived with for awhile, and I think one more to me. So Abby you still have many many more.
Momma I want to send Grandpa Norton dis pretty flower, do you think he would like it?

Yes, Abby I think he would.

I 's lookin out and sending my purrayers to all da Meezers...we's all missing Grandpa Norton.

~~~

Don't forget to think of Norton and his family. Drop by and say a word, I know that they would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥