Thursday, November 09, 2006

MIA

The other day I was pulling out some of my Christmas decorations (can you believe it's already time to start planning for CHRISTMAS?!) and I had to go into a closet to get a few things out. Whenever I walk through the house I always have a trail following me. All of the cats are interested in what I am doing. So I got the things I needed and then went on doing other things. But, all of a sudden I noticed my littlest shadow was no where to be found, and she always wants to go into the forbidden bedroom and when she wasn't step for step with me I knew something was amiss. So I backtracked my steps calling "Abby where are you"...and then all of a sudden I heard that unmistakeable cry for "help me Momma". Abby had scooted into the closet without my knowing. I didn't see her before I closed the door and I am positive she had to wonder why she was been 'punished' by being shut in a darken closet. She quickly darted out of the door when I opened it and all was well. Closets and cats go hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥