Thursday, April 26, 2007

Minding My Own Business And Then....

Abby: Here I am just lying in the sunshine, soaking up all the rays and all of a sudden from out of the blue I become aware of some strange sensation.
Whhhaaattt? Huh??


What is this strange thing...let me attack it!




Oh it's just Momma reaching down to give me a friendly pat. Hey, it feels kinda nice. I think I will let her go ahead and give me a few more stritches. See my pretty white tummy?
****
Abby: I have to tell you what happened to me the other morning. Momma and I have a very normal routing every morning. I like our routine. But this morning was different. Momma was getting ready to go get in the big metal monster that takes her away and all of a sudden she heard me getting very upset and Daddy going OWIE OWIE OWIE. He was hollering something fierce. He was saying get this cat off of me. Momma knew cuz I was hollering that the cat he was referring to was me. I had been hollering at Boo and he picked her up. So what did I do when Daddy picked her up? I latched onto his ankle and pinched him with my teeth. I was trying to make him put Boo down so I could chase her. I don't know why Momma and Daddy like Boo so much. But, Momma had to rush back in and save Daddy from me. He was not very happy with me and called me some bad names. *umfghf* It's a good thing I put the bitey on him. Call me names see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥