Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We've Been Tagged!


Marilyn MonREOW started a meme on her bloggie called True Kitty Confessions where we gotta confess naughty stuff we do. The rules are to write as many things as we want, any way we wanna write 'em, and tag as many kitties as we want. Bonnie and Victor tagged us!
Jinx:
  1. Every morning when Momma gets up I have to go into the bedroom even though I am not allowed.
  2. I am always hungry. I have never forgotten being put out on the side of the road with no real food for a week, until our 'real' Momma found us.
  3. I sleep very soundly. Sometimes I sleep so soundly I leave little poo piles. Momma always knows it was me.
  4. I have to have the top spot in the cat condo.
  5. I race Ping to see who gets out back door first to the porch.

6. I love to play 'wrassle' with my brother Ping.

Gracie:

  1. I love to shred the paper towels.
  2. I will take Momma's socks all around the house.
  3. I am a very small girl (only 6 pounds) but I sound like a herd of wild buffalo when I run across the floor.
  4. I beg for food while my Mom and Dad eat. (I always get something...last night I hadda some shrimps!)
  5. I am very skittish.
  6. I love to head bonk.
  7. I love to play 'chase' with my big brother Ping.

We've listed our true confessions, what are yours? Any kitty that hasn't been tagged please join in and let us know your confessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥