Monday, July 02, 2007

Sweet Baby Girl



Abby all fluffed up sitting (don't gasp)on her Daddy's lap!



Abby: This is my purrmonth. A lady never divulges her exact age and I'm no exception. But Momma says I have just become what 'experts' say is a senior kitty. Oh will Sammy still want me now? He is such a young virile handsome mancat, I hope he doesn't mind. Isn't this the new age where bean years are judged as 40 being the new 30 and so on? Why not the same for kitties? I don't look a whisker over 4! I hope Sammy still finds me attractive. Since I am not telling Momma when the exact day of my first purr, she said we would celebrate all month! Isn't that great? I'll be able to celebrate with all the other July babies!



So happy PURRDAY to ALL of us born in the month of July! We have lots to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥