Thursday, August 16, 2007

Games

Abby: I have to tell you about a game, my Daddykitty and I play. Every evening when I am sitting and purring on top of Momma, he comes in to give me a pat on the head and he asks me if I want to play "Pawzie". I lay there and rev my motor up real loud and Momma can tell when I am really ready to play. Daddykitty continues to pet my head and then all of a sudden I will reach my whole front paw around to try and grab his finger. We duel for a little while until I feel I need to get the upper paw and I try to grab his finger with both paws and put the bitey on him. That's when he ends the game. I WIN! Naturally because I'm a cat and cats always win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥