Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Think I'm A Mountain Lion

Momma took a short break and some time off from work. She and Daddy had their 18th wedding anniversary this week. Yesterday, Mom stayed home with ME (well and Boo, Jinx, Ping and Gracie) and she was sitting at her computer doing my pictures when I jumped up on the back of her chair like I am here and I sat on the top and watched over her. You never know when an alien might try to come in and zap your Momma, you always have to be on ultra high alert, my boyfriend Sammy taught me that. So, after being a lookout for awhile I decided to sound the all clear and I told Momma I wanted to get in her lap by patting her on the shoulder. Well, I decided to climb down Momma's chest, only thing was my claw dug into Momma and now she has a BIG long scrap. I am sorry Momma, I didn't mean to do that to you.

Here I am enjoying the chair all to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥