Thursday, October 18, 2007

Surprise

I just love the expression on Abby's face in this picture. This was taken sometime last year when this blue cat cup was new. Gracie has since claimed as her own. Abby loves to sleep on top of her Gizzy quilt and baby blanket. Every afternoon when I return home from work, Abby is always waiting at the door for me. When she hears the garage door go up and a car come into the garage she knows I'm home. The other cats come because they know food follows very shortly after I get home, but Abby comes to see me. Yesterday when I got home she was acting like she does right before her butt explosion so I didn't think anything was unusual in her behavior. Then after she had her "my butt is on fire" scamper throughout the house I thought she was ready to settle down to eat dinner like normal. Then she had a second explosion which I thought was a bit abnormal, but then she seemed OK afterwards. As I was clearing off the clutter from feeding them dinner I heard a *erupperrrupperup* and I looked in the hallway and Abby was yakking. All of her dinner came up. *sigh* She still wanted to drink and nibble last night as I watched her and everything else seemed to settle down but it is troubling when they can't speak and tell you if everything is OK. I know our kitties go through yakking occassionally and it's nothing to worry about. Abby seemed completely normal to me this morning and she ate breakfast and drank her sips of water from the faucet fine, so here's hoping that yesterday was just one of those things. But it still doesn't stop my worrying....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥