Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scafflaw Week

Fin over at Housecat Confidential is having a fun photo contest. It's called Scafflaw week and you're supposed to find some fun pictures of rules breaking and bending.
Abby with her face in the cookie jar


I am going through my pictures which I usually list by date only so I can't remember what I have in each folder until I look. (I need to come up with a better system...sad to say I have over 30,000 pictures to re-do, somehow I don't think I will be doing a lot of changes anytime soon -- oh well) Here is one of the first ones I found of Abby head dunk into the 'treat' jar. Yessireebob this epitomizes Abby and her love of a good treat.



15 comments:

  1. Hmm... I don't see anything wrong with that behavior. In fact, the Woman wishes I would do more of that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's perfect! Definitely flouting the rules. And you certainly have clear evidence of rule-breaking...though perhaps she merely was engaging in quality control, to ensure no one would be come sick from eating those treats. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very good rule to break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that looks normal to me Abby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is wrong with putting your head in the cookie jar? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with eating your treats=you go, girl :)...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just dive into life (and the treat jar)! Good Kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think every cat should get to break this rule - good job, Abby!

    P.S. Our mom has the same problem with our pictures - she has tried to put some in other folders but just gave up! Picasa really helps her because she can scroll through all the photos instead of opening every folder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! That must be a Tuxie Rebel thing... Salem does that too! However, we think that NO rules were broken...treats were meant to be eaten, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww adorable Abby!!! You are very clever and so innovative!! Me and Charlie are in AWE!!

    We hope you enjoy your treats - yum yum!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abby you are a dive champion for sure - that looks like a forward approach with a rip entry to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like breaking that rule!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥