My poor girl taken on the ride into the Specialist.
Well she is back inside an oxygen tent.
She does well with oxygen.
I don't know if it's just the car ride that stresses her out
or if it is CHF.
But she was breathing harder both trips in the car.
So the Specialist told us to consider her condition "serious"
today, yesterday was "critical". So that is better news.
She is going to keep her in the tent and hopefully
calm her down and do a echocardigram this afternoon.
The Vet also wants to do blood panels of:
CBC,CHEM,T4,FT4, and UA.
But they were worried about stressing her out too much.
They also will be transporting her back to the ER tonight.
(they don't hold patients overnight, and that ER is
right across the street)
So that is where we stand right now.
She is in the hands of the person who can determine what ails her
and what we can do.
I am very worried about the "what we can do" part.
I suppose I read too much stuff on the internet and the Vets
don't want to commit to too much without the data they need.
Not faulting them.
I did see her in the oxygen tent right before they scooted us out the door.
She meowed to me twice but I couldn't touch her,
which was why I held onto her the entire trip in the car.
I was taking pictures with one hand and the quality is terrible
and she isn't feeling good plus she has a tube in her leg
which she so wants off but it's easier to administer the lasix
with that port.
I love you
to the moon
Thank you again for all of your thoughts, prayers purrs and care.
Abby is very very sick right now.
And if she could I know she would tell you
herself how surrounded by your loving light she is.
I hope that the Vet will give me a call later today and
have some news.
Again I have preplanned postings going up this week.
I will definitely do updates on Abby
and her progress.
I may not be around to comment
but know I am thinking of all of you and how much
I really truly from the bottom of my heart appreciate your messages.
I just hope I am making some sense
as I am out of my mind right now.