Monday, June 09, 2014

Mancat Monday

 Handsome green eyed Mr Jinx helps us celebrate the beginning of this new week!

32 comments:

  1. Well... it looks to me like he was all ready to celebrate in the first photo... and then he realized in the second one that the new week (and every week) begins with Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Jinx you are looking quite handsome. Hopefully Mom will be back to blogging soon, Handsome Ping. She is at least home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Jinx, you are indeed handsome.
    Those are pawsome pictures :)
    Happy Monday!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh look at those beautiful eyes and mancat furs
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you have lovely eyes Mr. Jinx.
    Luv Hnnah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, hello Mr. Jinx! What a great way to start out our week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is handsome! Mommy would like to send his adorable nose a little kissie. >>smooch<<

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to start the week! Looking at those stunning eyes!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a fun mancat week Mr Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're such a handsome Mancat, Mr Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mr. Jinx your mom caught the profile of a cool dood in these pictures. WE love them.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mr Jinx! You look very dapper today!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. RE Madi's towels
    for some reason she 95% of the time prefers to sleep at the foot of the bed and will only do so if there is a towel there. No towel she just stares. The other 5% she sleeps up near the pillows on our bed and guest bed down stairs. She has her habits.
    Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, Jinx is purrfect for Mancat Monday. SO handsome! Purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mr. Jinx, you certainly are handsome in that picture pal.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jinx you really look good on the bloggie. Maybe you will now be a regular. Sounds good to us
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  17. dood...ewe noe ya haza it goin on az de sayin goez....nice ta see ya front & center anda pro file shot two !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are very handsome Mr Jinx.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mr. Jinx is one handsome man-cat. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for helping us ring in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ashton says OMC OMC OMC, it's Mr. Jinx! Oh, wait, she didn't want him to know that she was gushing like that. We're going to pretend she was just calm and adoring when she saw your photos, Mr. Jinx.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Mr. Jinx, The Human is all-asquee now. Me too, only it's over that fantabulous header. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mr Jinx's you are bootiful. Have a super fun filled week.
    xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mr Jinx, you are so, so handsome, beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello handsome Mr. Jinx. Your mom did a wonderful job of catching your beautiful eyes and soft furs.
    Marty's Mom

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥