Friday, January 15, 2016

Annabella


My friends I have to tell you about a new
place that has the GREATEST toys!
Wow.


Their slogan is:
A smell a cat cannot resist.
Well let me tell you this is true.
Just look at Boo "warning" Ping.


I tried to tell Ping, that Boo was serious.
VERY serious!


I think he caught her drift!


But let me tell you I was one happy kit
when Mom gave me the first bag.
Guess what?
The toy was named Annabella.
Hey that's me!!!


I loved it!


The toys are stuffed full of Valerian root.
They are made in Germany too.


There is a whole collection of nippy toys.
They are well made and well priced.


I highly recommend these toys.
I actually contacted the Manufacturer and they supplied me
with these samples.
There were no funds provided nor was there a request
for a review or anything, this is all my own opinions.
Now back to my nippy pillow Annabella.

21 comments:

  1. How fun! All the cats who live here- need a toy like that!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great to have a purrsonal toy, Annabelle..sounds very nippy :D Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find!
    Looks like all the goodies are a big hit at your place.
    WE know what you kitties will be doing today :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a look! VERY interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound wonderful! I love valerian, but my mum says it smells like stinky feet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can see you like your nip Annabelle.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, valerian root! Those are AWESOME, Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are looking like you are all having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANNABELLE YOU HAVE THE BEST NEWS FULL OF FUN...THANK YOU.
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool to have your name on a toy!!

    They look like the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang, we will have to check that out fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. they look pretty pawesome! Thanks for introducing us to them! They were already following Cody on Twitter, but we didn't know they were on Facebook too

    ReplyDelete
  13. annabelle...thanx for de tip & de linx....we will chex out de palce while de food servizz gurl iz still at werk !!!!

    heerz two a jewel tetra N jawfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll have to check them out. Raven isn't into catnip but she's never smelled valerian root.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, if they made all of you excited, we need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got those and the smell is overwhelming. They make TW sick so I can’t play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. how cool ! We love that it was called Annabella!

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥