Thursday, March 30, 2017

#TBT


#TBT

I randomly choose a file from the past to find an photo of Abby.
I didn't realize I had chosen August of 2013.
These were from some of the last photos of I took of her
and they are filled with such emotion for me.
It's still hard to look at her.
I keep hoping for the good feelings to return, but I can't
release the sadness I have at her not being with me.
I miss her. That "missingness" is the thing that has
tripped me up and I keep hoping it will subside.
But, to this date it hasn't.

Missing you everyday Abby.
I love you, always
to the moon and back.

17 comments:

  1. Some kitties hold onto your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's your heart and soul companion...you feel how you feel and it's OKAY. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even grieves differently. There is no timeline-

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been eight years since Wizard left me and he is still close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel Abby will never be forgotten...such a sweet face
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful photo and we understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~~~~~~~~~

    =^..^=

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby was a beautiful girl. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll always miss her, Debra. Just be thankful she was in your life and remains in your heart and memories. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  10. on n'oublie jamais, toujours présent dans le coeur.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending you lots of hugs. You will never stop missing her, you loved her so much and she you. More hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took a few pictures of Truffles at the ER vet that last night. I've looked at them maybe twice. It's almost unbearable still.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She will always be with you. Purrs.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel your sorrow....I hope that in time it will hurt less. Sending you a huge hug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They say that time heals, but the missing never goes. Abby was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥