Thursday, March 23, 2006

Playtime



Boo got a new toy! Boo get intimidated by all the other cats when it comes to playtime. So Boo and I go into "her" room and we play 'hunt the mousies'. Try throwing the mousie lion around with one hand and take pictures with the other. :-) Boo was jumping and frolicking and if I had been able to look through the lens of the camera I would have gotten a really neat 'jump' shot of her, as it was I got half of her. Boo is such a sweet girl. She is our little southern lady -- we affectionately call her Miss Boo. Now if only Blogger had let me load all the photos this morning of her playing....but could only get these two to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥