Friday, June 16, 2006

When You Think You Have Problems -- And Don't

BOO

This has been one of those weeks where you shudder because of all the problems that cropped up and the things that had to get done. Boo got an ulcer on her eye and we had to rushed her to the Vet, the car developed problems and cost $$$ to get fixed, work started caving in, and the top of a tall pine tree fell down in the yard from Alberto's winds...it was just one of those chaotic weeks. Then we had to take Boo back to the Vet for another checkup. That itself was a fiasco . Boo thought it was horrible because I had to capture her and put her in the carrier and I thought it horrible because I had to capture Boo and put her in the carrier. I had the carrier set up ready to just put her in when I discover (or she discovered) the top zipper was opened so she got away. ZOOM! I had to recapture her but by that time Abby was hot on Boo's tail and she was WAY upset because I had Boo in my arms. So to get to Boo, Abby used me as a ladder. I had a cat hanging from my blouse -- you have to picture this Boo in my arms and Abby takes full aim at getting to her so she JUMPS up to my knee grabs hold and climbs up to chest level and is stuck because her claws are embedded in my blouse. Boo had already jumped from my arms and was long gone and I had a cat hanging my from blouse Meow'Ring! So once more I had to go recapture Boo, but this time I took her into a another room and slide her into the carrier and that was that. My husband was silly enough to ask me what was wrong? So we raced to the Vet because we were running late only to get there to sit in the waiting room and wondered why we made an appointment, then we were informed that the reason for the wait was because there were two families who were having to put their animals down. All at once, I realized all my problems were really trivial, in fact, I didn't even have any problems at all. As we took Boo back to have the Vet re exam her I saw one of the couples leaving and my heart went out to them. They were leaving without their beloved animal, and I looked at Boo and thought how fortunate that she has something that will heal. Sometimes God just makes you stand up and take notice.

~~~~

It's' that time again for the Friday Ark round up of all the beautiful animals. Drop by and look around. Then don't forget to check out the Carnival of the Cats this weekend being hosted by Mind of Mog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥