Thursday, November 09, 2006

Can You Help A Poor Kitty Out?



Adorable male with great sense of humor seeks funny lady for great times. Sour-pusses need not apply.

Hi I'm Ping, a ginger boy who is an affectionate gem of a cat that likes ham sandwiches and grilled chicken. I am an easy going 3 year old gingerbread kitty with boyish good looks and striking physique. You'd never guess it by looking at me but I am quite shy. I like all the cats but my bestest friend is Gracie. She is my tomboy sisfur; she loves to play as much as I do. I promise to keep you laughing with my crazy antics. I have had a sad past. But that's all behind me and I don't wanna dwell on it. I'd rather be happy. Wanna hear a good joke? Uh oh, Gracie's telling me to be quiet. Should I bribe her with some flowers?

So any of your lady kitties who are seeking a nice lighthearted playful gingerbread tomcat for a few good laughs and a frolicking time drop me a line and let’s go have some fun! Oops gotta go… hey Gracie wait for me I wanna play too!

*****

So it’s that time to board the ARK for this week’s listings of other love lorn critters. Don’t forget to check out this weekend’s Carnival of the Cats being hosted this week at The Whole Kitten Kadboddle. Wish Ping luck on his search for the purrfect princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥