Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Cat Blogging -- THE SHOES

Boo loves shoes.
I mean she really loves shoes.

She also loves feet.


My feet in particular.




Hey what are you lookin at?




Don't bother me while I'm in shoe heaven.






She rubbed and rubbed over these shoes for several minutes.






Boo: I just can't get enough of these wonderful shoes!






I'll even roll around on the rug!








*whew* I feel better now.
******
Now that Boo has enjoyed playing with her shoes, why not step on over and visit this week's edition of The Ark. Don't forget to slide on by this weekend's Carnival of the Cats being hosted this week by TBIFOC. And finally stop by and check out the Weekend Cat Bloggers (WCB).









No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥