Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuxie Trouble

Our sweet Boo has not been feeling well over this holiday weekend. Why is it that anytime something happens it is always on a Friday or a Holiday weekend? Sunday after Boo had had her dinner she proceeded to bring it all back up. At first I wasn't too concerned about that because I thought she had just eaten too much. But she threw up again later on that evening. Then I noticed that she was favoring her right eye again. She just wanted to keep that eye shut. Yesterday she threw up again and she was still showing signs that her right eye was bothering her. The cornea of her right eye was scratched last year and it was very painful for her. I am afraid someone has scratched her eye again. I don't know quite what to make of the vomiting. She held her dinner down last night and she also kept her breakfast down this morning. She wants to eat and is using the litterbox. So, we'll make a call to the Vet today. Hopefully she can get in today if not as soon as possible.

****

When all of this started happening I was very worried about Boo, and I made sure to keep her in the bedroom all night, which kept me up most of the night, because Boo likes to move around in the bed and get attention. Once I finally fell asleep I had the most horrid dream. For some reason I dreamt that I had to leave all 5 cats with someone to watch over them while I went away and while I was gone they took them to a Vet and said they were strays and to put them all down. I came home to find all of my cats gone and then I woke up in such a disturbed state from that nightmare. I hope I never have another dream like that again.

UPDATE:
Boo got into the Vet first thing this morning. Good thing, there is no scratch on her eye. The Vet said that there is a small irratation but that Boo would take care of that. She found no apparrent problem, but she has lost 1/2 of a pound. So to be sure that this is not a problem, she took blood work and a urine sample. We will know the results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥