Thursday, June 14, 2007

Boo's Full Monty


Boo loves the dryer. She loves lying on top of it and going inside of it when it has warm dried clean clothes, especially sheets. For some time I have had a ceramic bank in the shape of a bunny sitting on top of the dryer collecting coins that my husband forgets to take out of his pockets. Well yesterday Mr. Bunny bit the dust. I don't know what exactly happened all I know is we heard a LOUD commotion, and then broken shards of the bank and lots of pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters spread all over the floor and Boo flying out of the laundry room as quickly as her little paws would carry her. Now I have a Mr. Piggy and he sits above the dryer. So far none of the kitties have shown any interest in getting up on my shelf with the laundry supplies....but give them time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥