Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday Tattles

Boo was sitting on the kitchen counter when I reached around her to turn on the under the cabinet lightening and I accidentally hit the garbage disposal switch. She jumped straight up backwards into my right leg where she nailed me with her claws. I cried out and Abby came to what she thought was the rescue. Before poor Boo could hit the floor Abby had nabbed her and off Boo blew. Not only was she scared from the noise of the disposal she also got 'slapped' by Abby.

Abby "whapping" Ping. Sorry for the blurry image but it all happened so fast I'm surprised I got the two of them in the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥