Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meme by Abby from Abby

Abby at Tabby Normal tagged me for this meme...
Rules:
1.be honest
2.tag other people
3. have fun!

What is your name?
My name is Abby. I am a tiny Tuxedo Terror.

If you could change your name what would it be?
Probaby Scarlett. Don't I look like I should be named Scarlett? It would fit my personality. I am definitely a southern diva.

What is your pet's name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)?
I don't have any pets. I am not fond of playing with toys. Occassionally when Momma moves a string or something I will play chase and I bounce ... yes, I hate to admit it, but because I am round I bounce.

If you could change your pet's name what would it be?
I think I need to find a pet, so I can name it. We do have a lizard who is rude around her named Ringo. Does that count?

What is your brother or sister's name?
My two sisters are Boo, and Gracie.
My two brothers are Ping and Jinx.

If you could change their name what would it be?
Well I could name Boo, Melanie; and Gracie well she's a tom boy, so I think she ought to be called George.
Ping, I really like Ping's name and it suits him, so I think I will not change his name, but Jinx well he needs a name change.
How 'bout Joe.
Oh my goodness that's eight letters...wow I will have to think about this....
Let's see how about:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥