Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Miss Boo's Box

Boo: A true gem
***
This morning we had an evil introoder alert. Both Ping and Jinx were in the front window and what appeared but an amardillo.
*sigh*
I know I've mentioned my disdain for amardillos.
They tear up the yard something fierce.
***
I guess this set Mr. Jinx into a playful mood because he was chasing everyone around. He even decided to pounce on the Abba Dabba. She did not take kindly to this and gave him the ol' MEOW. After she thought about it for good measure she went after him and chased him all around the house. All I could see were blurry images of bodies going from room to room. Boo came out of the hall bathroom to see what was going on and that upset Miss Abby and she gave Boo a stern talking to. I had to keep picking up Abby to protect Boo. Finally I talked Boo into going back into the bedroom for some much needed peace.
***
*woo HOO*

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥