Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Not So Good

ABBY:Momma found a small spot on the top of my head right by my right ear. I would only let her look at it when I was sleeping in her lap at night. So she used a small spotlight to look and it looked to her like a tick, but it wasn't a tick it just looked like what a tick might look like. Sort of like a skin tag on a hooman. She didn't think it was anything BIG but she didn't like I had it. So you know what that means kitties? She strapped me into my Sherpa and off we went to the VET....I was squallin and screamin but that did not stop her. Well after the VET saw me he said it was a sebaceous tumor. He *gasp* burnt it off right there. I am mad at Momma right now I do not like going to the VET number one and then to have someone treat me like that....oh the injustice of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥