Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Adventure With My Mom


Point LaVista
Pacific Ocean

This is one spot you can go and whale watch.
In 1981 my Mom and I took a trip out to see my brother who was stationed in San Diego.
Mom was born in San Diego and had left when she was only 3 months old.
It was quite the trip for her.
San Diego is absolutely breath taking.
This was my first trip out to the Southern California.
What a difference between the East Coast and the West Coast.
Florida has flat beaches, but I have to say I prefer the tall cliffs over the ocean, so beautiful.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. The Woman does not know what to do with our the mountains and cliffs here. She feels so exposed on the east coast and midwest! I know it sounds stupid, but it's what you get used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you had a whale of a good time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning picture!!!
    Mom wants to go to San Diego someday!!! Happy Saturday.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our people were in SD after college graduation Jan 82-July 85. Oldest boy was born there in Jan. 85. They moved back here to Minneapolis July 85, when he was 6 months old. It was just starting to get too expensive for them to live there and they missed family & friends left behind in Minnesota. But that's where the job offer was and they really enjoyed their time there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is stunning. Thank you for sharing that with us.

    Thank you also for all your kind wishes recently when I wasn't feeling well, everyone's healing purrs obviously helped to get me better.

    FAZ

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥