Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dearest Judi

Life they say, is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
There is still so much, too much, to sort out about this sorrow. Words cannot capture the heartache, or make sense of something so senseless. So I won’t try. 
This much I know. 
I know that when confronted with anguish we cannot comprehend, we pull together and embrace our virtual and real family more tightly.
At a time like this, we must count our blessings. And as we do, we come to be reminded that the depth of our grief also reveals the depth of our love and our resolve. 
Scripture tells us that the faith that sustains us is ‘the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.’ We may not yet see or fathom comfort for the mourning, but we’ll stand by them and we’ll stand together, as one family, in the difficult hours that lie ahead. 
Goodbye for now dear Judi.

12 comments:

  1. I could't have said it better. Judi had such a kind heart...it's sad that she left this world too soon. She will be deeply missed.

    Sue (Island Cats' mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure will all miss that beautiful Judi Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful...Manx Mom
    your words are perfect....Judi is smiling.

    Mom and I have a tribute to Judi
    set to post tomorrow.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tribute - Judi will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know her or this blog, but I visited today and left my heart felt sympathies. Very sad for the family and furrkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful tribute to Judi. We are very sad and will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was so beautiful. I didn't really know Judi as many of you did...but I share my deepest sympathy just the same

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful words. Our hearts go out to all who love and miss Judi. May they be comforted with many fond memories....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judi was a joy and will be missed by so many.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we are so very sad about auntie judi bug.

    purrrs n nosekissies to mine gorgeous sweet tuxie princess Abby

    your adoring floofy cocoapuff meezerman Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was beautifully done. Perfectly written and said and I feel that way as well. I was truly stricken when I read the news. I still had hope even though I knew there was none.

    XXOO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful words put together for Angel Judibug. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete