Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Tuesday Update #1
Not much to report yet. I called the Vet's office just a moment ago to see what I could find out. I know Abby is not the only emergency case they had. But she is in the oxygen tent this morning. The receptionist who I know I pushed to just find out if she was in or out of the tent. She did tell me that they decreased her oxygen overnight, but I don't know what that implies. So...more waiting.