Thursday, August 31, 2006

Abby & Boo Go Visiting

Boo
Abby
*****
Yesterday Abby and Boo paid an afternoon visit to Miles and Sammy over at MeezerTails. Miles shared some of his deli ham with Boo. So when she got home she begged and begged for some more. So I pulled out the black forest ham I got at the deli out of the fridge and tore off a piece to give to her. Now you must understand, Boo likes to be hand fed. She is very slow to decide if she wants to eat something, so you have to coax her into it -- NOT with this ham -- she took one sniff and she had it out of my hand faster than a speeding bullet. Then she gave me her BIG Boo eye look that said, "OH BOY -- MORE PLEASE" -- so I gave her more and after a few bites I started putting it away but she gave me that look one more time and I couldn't resist so I gave her one more bite. Miles I think you have started something!

No comments: