Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuxie Tuesday

Abby: Here I am waiting patiently for Momma to come over and help me open my package!

Here I am inside the package. Momma did you have to show everyone my b*tt?
Here I am enjoying DKM's squiggles.



Oh my these are fantastic!



Don't these colors look purrfect on me?





I'm really beginning to enjoy the full effect now. Sammy, Momma took this picture especially for you. I rarely show off my tummy!




OK everykitty... the next few pictures may be too intense for the younger ones. But, it also may serve as a good example of what happens when nip takes complete control. BE prepared this may be shocking to some of our younger kits.....








Abby is under the complete influence of nip.








See the dizzy effects it causes.







Complete chaos!










And finally it's over.









You can witness for yourself the negative effects that a whole blown nip session has! So young kits be furry careful when you have your first experience with nip!
****
Thank you to DKM for the Abbadabba snuggle and the fresh nip and great squiggles!











No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥