Friday, July 20, 2007

The Little Bed

Abby asleep in her tiny bed.
Boo: Ummmm what's this? It's empty. This would make a nice place to nap.

Ahhh yes this is wonderful! ohmigoodness what's that?

Abby: Who's that sleeping in my bed?


Abby: What is going on here?






Abby: Boo don't you know this is my bed?




Abby...how do I get her out of my bed?







I'll have to think about this....









I'm still thinking....




Well I don't seem to having much luck, so let me go find another of my nests to crawl up into.
***
While Abby searches for another soft spot to curl up into, why not stop by for a treat over at Friday's Ark which begin boarding today, and don't forget to stop by this weekend for cat blogging over at the WCB and Carnival of the Cats.
****
Does anyone know what has happened to the Carnival of the Cats?







No comments: