Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuxie Tooday

Abby: I hadda rough start this morning. I threw up, not once but twice and then Momma tried to get me to lap up some gravy and I wouldn't. She knows I LOVE gravy. She got a little worried and opened up a can of my favorite salmon and I decided I could try and get some of that down. In fact it tasted pretty good. She was happy and it made my tummie happy too. But I then I had to take care of "some business" and when Momma saw me running through the house like my butt was on fire, she knew I was OK. She even saw me play spider with piece of fluff on the floor. I like to play spider. I only have 4 legs but that's OK. I guess I worried too much about my Momma last night. Momma came back from the people Vet and they told her something that made her furry upset. She says she has die-ahh-beet-tees number 2. I purred all over her last night and tried to make her feel better. I hope that I succeeded because I don't like to know that my Momma is upset. That's OK Momma I will go on a diet with you. Daddy keeps saying I am wide load. I fink I will put the bitey on him next time he says that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥