Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wordy Wednesday: Thankful

Abby

On the drive in to work this morning, I passed the figure of a solidarity shape of a orange tabby cat on the side of the road that had been silenced by some passing motorist. How sadden I was by the sight of this. My heart breaks for all of those animals that are out there without a loving home to call their own. I am thankful for all the resuces that do go on to help animals in need, and I am especially thankful that so many of us have been able to help in these causes whether by monetary means or by taking in a homeless kitty.

I feel blessed by the 5 lives I have been able to save and I am deeply thankful each day that my fur babies are safe and healthy, pampered and loved. Please remember all of those with a small prayer who by no choice of their own are looking for their place in someone's heart.

To all of our friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving with those you love the most.....Purrssss....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥