Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mao mao tagged me to do this meme....

Here's the rulz:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was but a glimmer in my Momma's eye then.

2. What are the 5 things on my to do list for today: (1) Whap efurryone, (2) jump up in the chair when the morning sun hits it just right and bake for a few hours, (3) Move over to my little nest of blankets and curl up and snore for a coupla hours, (4) Listen for Momma's car to come in the garage and be ready at the door when she comes in, (5) rub all over Momma and get into her lap.3.
Snacks I enjoy: Temptayshuns, stinky goodness, tuna straight from the can, CRAB!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: (1) find efurryone a forever home, (2) find a way to have the sun always shining (3) find a way to keep Momma home all the time

5. Three of my bad habits: Oh goodie, only three! hehe... (1) whapping my sisfur Boo, (2) pooin outside of da box, (3) fussin at all of my brofurs and sisfurs

6. Five places I have lived: Well, I've got only three -- (1) my first home was with my true birth Mother, who my now Momma doesn't know anything about, (2)I live in my second home for three years I did not like the man and he did not like me -- he is the reason I was given away (3) MY FOREVER home with Momma!

7. Five jobs I have had: (1) Home manager, (2) Little round poopie girl, (3) THE ABBADABBA,(4) Guard kitty,(5) Sungoddess
We know lots of kitties have already played but if you have not please feel free!
Purrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥