Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

If your Momma comes and tries to stuff you into a box (carrier) run and hide behind anything to keep from going into it. If that doesn't work you'll be taken to the V.E.T. They stole my bloods and my pee! They took my temperature and I won't say how they did it and they clipped my purrtey paws. Worst off they shaved my neck to get my bloods. I was NOT happy. Momma is supposed to get the results of my labs today. I gained one pound. I still think it's floof. Still I am thankful that it's over for a long long LONG time....Daddy got some disturbin noos yessterday...he said he might hafta have a hart cat...no Abby a heart cath. Dat's what I said a hart cat. We is werried bout him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥