Tuesday, March 03, 2009

TUXIE TOOSDAY: ABBY

Well it's bout time dat Momma let me back on my bloggie. I am one uphappy whittle kitty. Yoo see Momma has become a entreprenoouer. I dontknoowhatdatis! But it sure am keepin her buzee on da compoodle. She is home but she is in da offish. See da pixchur of me on her pants? She am takin pixchurs of her stuffs and puttin it on da compoodle on eeeebay. What do hecks is an eeeebays anyways? She said if she puts my pixchur up someone might wanna buy me? Nawh she said I is not furr sale. *whew* Momma says der aint NO amount of green papers dat she wood take furr me. I fink dat's a gud fing. But she am sellin da pants! She hadda laff cuz efurry time she put anyfing on da floors I sat on it. Den she said she wood hafta defurr it again....*giggle* I know'd I'd make moore works furr her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥