Friday, September 30, 2005

Abby's Temper Part 2



She was back to her normal Manx self when I got home. She was waiting patiently at the door for me when I came in and made all kinds of happy sounds when she saw me. I fed her like normal and she was quite happy about having her wet food (I only give her a little bit once a day because it is too rich for her system -- anyone with a Manx will know what I mean). Then she was ready to sit down and curl up in my lap and give me kitty kisses. She was totally devoted to me and everything was completely normal. Of course, I realize that she didn't give her actions from yesterday morning any further thought, whereas I thought about it and tried to analzye it. So, tell me who is the smarter one here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥