Friday, January 13, 2006

Santa's Lap

Last weekend I was putting away the last of the Christmas decorations, and I moved Santa from his spot near the fireplace. Because Santa is about the size of a small child I put him in one of the chairs in the living room, and sort of forgot about him. Until I saw Abby curled up in his lap. I didn't think the cats would show any interest in Santa, but what I didn't take into account was that the spot between his legs was just the right size for my pint size kitty to curl up and be hidden from view. Naturally when I got the camera out she got up, but I still managed to get a few shots of her lovin' on Santa.

Visit Friday Ark, to see this week's round-up of cats, dogs and other animals.Also, make it a habit to stop by the 95th Carnival of the Cats which goes up every Sunday and will be hosted this week by Niobium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥