Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wait & Watch

Where is she?


I had the week after Christmas off, and it was enjoyable to stay home and just do stuff around the house. The cats particularly liked me being home. They got a great deal more attention (and food) than when they are there by themselves. Yesterday when I got up at my normal time (4am) they weren't even awake and waiting at the bedroom door. I had to go rouse them up so I could get them fed before leaving. Abby always stays closest to me, and she didn't want me to go to leave. I could tell she was pouting. When I do something she doesn't like she will not look at me and walk away from me, so I knew she was unhappy with me leaving. When I got home after work yesterday, Boo would not let me out of her sight. I know they will readjust to our old schedule, but it was kinda nice to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥