Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Not While I'm Around


Nothing's gonna harm you' not while I'm around
Nothing's gonna harm you, no sir, not while I'm around
Demons are prowling everywhere nowadays
I'll send them howling
I don't care. I got ways
No one's gonna hurt you
No one's gonna dare
Other can desert you,
Not to worry, whistle I'll be there!
Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while,
But in time...
Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around.
~~~~
This is from the musical Sweeny Todd and Barbra Streisand cut a rendition of it in the late 90's that runs through my thoughts and brings Abby to mind for me. Do you ever have songs that do that? Can't get them out of your minds. With Abby's past history of being passed into different homes I can safely tell her now that I will never desert her and she is safe from any harm forever with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥