Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Boo's New Chair

Boo breaks in the new chair we added to the bedroom.

Boo snoozin' and a cruzin'.
~~~~~
Ever since Boo has been with us she has slept with us at night. So each evening she goes to bed in the master bedroom. At first she slept curled up like she is in the above picture next to me, but lately she has taken to sleeping in the chair. Just this week for some reason she decided she wanted to sleep curled up next to me. Her first move into bed is to make bisquits on top of Mom and then she just plops over onto her side which usually means she rolls off of me and onto the small pillow I had next to me where she will sleep for about 4 hours before she will come up into my face and announce it's time to get up and let her out. I am accustomed to her waking me up in the middle of the night, so I simply pick her up and carry her to the door hoping that there aren't 4 little faces trying to get in. I have had that happen at 1 am too. Try chasing down 4 cats in the dark at 1 am. That will wake you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥