Monday, April 03, 2006

Sending My Love To You


Abby's greeting is to rub her cheek against your hand. She loves to rub her scent onto any part of my hand or fingers. One other thing she does quite often is to use her teeth to 'pinch' a part of my hand. I knew it was a sign of affection, and I was explaining this to a good friend who told me that her cat loved to nip her eye. So at a cat show she asked someone with some expertise what her cat was doing and why? The person explained that it was a 'kitty kiss'. So, now I know what Abby is doing. She only does this while she was being affectionate, so I knew she was expressing her love back to me, now I know what a a kitty kiss is!

~~~

I also know the difference when she isn't being affectionate. She lets me know when I have overstepped my boundary with her with a much stronger warning and NIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥