Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Triplets

Boo, Jinx,Ping & Grace
Yesterday afternoon we had our yearly appointment for the V-E-T with Boo, Jinx & Ping. Let me let them tell you how it went.

~~~
Jinx -- Momma came into da house and picked me up and she took me outside and I thought OH BOY I get to go sniff some of the grasses and chase lizards. I am the lizard king. But she putta me in this cage with bars...my Momma put me in prison!
Ping-- I saw Jinx go out the door wif Momma and I thought when is my turn? I wanna go out wif Momma and Jinxy. I loves to romp outsides. Den Momma came back in and she pick me up and she took me outsides. OH JOY! Den all of a sudden I found myself in a cage wif bars wif Jinx. I said Jinx what is dis? Jinx did not know, so I tried with all my kitty in-gen-neu-ity to get out of jail, but I couldn't.
Boo-- I saw Ping and Jinx and Momma go out the door and I wanted to go too. Den Momma comes and picks me up and out da door she takes me and I was so happy. But she stopped and put me in this new cloth box with wire on it,and she zipped up the top of it. I was trapped. I tried to get out but there was no where to go. Ping, Jinx what is goin' on? They said they didn't know. But den Momma and Daddy put us in the monster wif wheels and Jinxy started to cry really bad. I told Jinxy you is alright, Momma wouldn't take us nowhere she wasn't going. Den we stop and get out and dis place had a lots of mosters wif wheels it was not a place for poodins to be. Den ... I sniffed ... and I rememebered dis place. IT'S the V-E-T! I was scardey of dis place. But it wasn't too bad. I was first and dey look me over real careful like and I stayed in my box wif wire cuz' I felt safer in der. I got my shots and pills den it's wuz Ping's turn and den Jinx. Den we went back HOME!
~~~
They were all good lil kitties. Jinx was the most upset because he howled the entire time on the way to the VET. I always think that they rememeber their former beans, the ones who JUST dropped them off, and I believe Jinx was afraid we were taking him someplace to just leave him. He was perfectly contented on the way home. My vet told me about Revolution, it's a newer product that helps in a multiple of ways. She said that the issue of heartworms isn't one talked a lot about in regards to cats, but that they are suspectible to them. If they do get heartworms it is much tougher to treat. She explained that cats have smaller hearts than dogs and when the worm dies inside the cat it kills the cat, and apparently the life cycle is much shorter because of how small a cats heart is. So she said if all of a sudden you came home to what you thought was a healthy cat and it had died it could be heartworms because they would die from heart failure. The worms damage their hearts that much. So Revolution is what Heartguard is but it also controls fleas as well as many other parasites. She said she uses it on her own cats. So I was wondering has anyone tried this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥