Wednesday, June 07, 2006

An Eventful Afternoon


Poor Jinx, he had a hard day yesterday. Right after he ate dinner, he started throwing up, and throwing up and throwing up and throwing up some more. He threw up for nearly 30 minutes and he just couldn't stop. I called the Vet and they told me to bring him in. So 45 minutes later we were in the Vet's office. He got checked from top to bottom and the only thing the Vet could conclude was that he was trying to get up a hairball. But he got two shots. One for anti-nausea and the other was extra fluids...he looked like a little camel. We got home and the first thing he told me was he was hungry. So after a while of him begging I gave in and he got a can of stinky goodness. He ate the whole thing and everything stayed down, and he was fine this morning. Thankfully.

~~~~
Has anyone else had a vomiting spell with their cats? It definitely scared me to death because I was so afraid he had gotten into something that was poisonous, or some string or something I couldn't even fathom. He seemed to be feeling pretty good this morning and I left him sleeping in his favorite spot , so I hope things are totally uneventful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥