Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sammy

SAMMY
(Sung to George Gershwin's SWANEE)

Abby's been away from you a long time

She never thought she'd miss you so

Somehow she feels that your sweetness is real

Near Sammy is where she longs to be.

The Calico Girls are singin, it is song time

Georgia, Gemini & Cheysuli are strumming banjos soft and low

I know that you R-reow for me too

SAMMY!

You're calling me!

Chorus:

SAMMY

How I love you, how I love

My dear ol' Sammy

I'd give the world to be with Mattingly and Puff and Spot in N-E-W Y-O-R-K now.

Boo, Jinx, Ping & Gracie are waitin for me, purraying for me

Down by the Genesse

Zeus, Isis Kukka & Brach will see me no more

When I go to SAMMYS!

Derby has a nice challenge over on his blog about turning a song's lyrics into a new song for your favorite poodin...so Abby came up with this little ditty for Sammy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥