Monday, August 28, 2006

SECRET PAWS!

Boo was so excited to get her box!
Then she got even more excited when she saw what was in the box! She loves feathers!
I wish I could have made a video of this. She was pushing the shrimpnip across the bed with her nose!
Checking out more from her Secret Paw JasperMcKitten!
Hurry Dad!
Ummmmmmmm.............

That was so good! I am lickin' my chops! Fank YOU Jasper & the gang!
I let Ping play with my new toys.

Then Abby checked them out.
****
Right now TS Ernesto passing over Cuba. Later this week it is expected to reintensify and become a Hurricane again. It will affect Florida. Please keep us in your thoughts. This should prove to be an interesting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥