Wednesday, August 23, 2006

We Have Another Theft

There's something strange going on.
Momma uses this stuff called bare escentuals every morning. I don't know why she has to put funny stuff on her face. But she always says she has to "make up her face", I thought she had a nice face already. But, that little plastic thing was missing off of the bathroom counter this morning. I am on the case of the missing plastic case. I have a "cat" of interest in the case who I am going to call in for an intensive interview. First I have to find the evidence, it's been well hidden, but I am working round the clock to crack the case. I think my "cat" of interest is going to need a good lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥