Thursday, September 07, 2006

Boo's Bed

This is Boo's bed.

Over the past holiday weekend I was hopingto sleep in past my normal wake up time of 3.45am. Boo sleeps curled up next to me throughout the night. But, she always wakes up prior to when I have to get up, so to give me a little more sleep I always have to get up and let her out of the room at night. Since my husband had to work over Labor Day he let Boo back into the bedroom. Well immediately she woke me up because she wanted breakfast. So, I got up and fed the hungry tribe. Since she had been fed I thought she would settle back down for her morning nap. NOPE! She kept coming up to me every few minutes with a paw on my shoulder, her way of making sure I was awake. She did this repeatedly. So after several times of this I gave up and just got up early on my day to sleep in. Now what did she do? After I made the bed, she settled down for her morning nap. She just wanted me out of her bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥