Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Forbidden Room

Momma was mad at Jinx for going into the forbidden room. So while she was getting him outta the window I told her put him down and I would get him out of the room for her. So she listened to me and when Jinx was on the ground I chased him around the room because he didn't know where the door was. Finally he realized that I wanted him OUT of the forbidden room, so once he was out I chased him down the hall for good measure. I turned to Momma and looked at her with a smile on my face and she gave me my face rub, so I knew I did a good job.
Poor Jinxy is not allowed in the forbidden room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥