Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Giving Thanks

Abby
I'm thankful for being in a good home where I am loved and cared for.
I am also thankful for all of my brothers and sisters, even though I fuss at them a LOT!
And for my furry special friend Sammys! I never had such a special friend before.

Gracie

I am thankful for being taken in and saved from having to go into Animal Care and Control. Thank you Momma and Daddy for taking me home that day and not letting me have to go into that place. I love it here.

I am also thankful for Ping, my big brother. He is my idol!

Ping

I am thankful for the love and acceptance from Momma and Daddy. I am very insecure, but you have accepted me and loved me in spite of my shortcomings.

I am also thankful for all my sisters and brother, but I am especially thankful that Gracie came to live with us. She is the one I watch over.

I am also furry thankful for my sweet Gemini. I think of her and my little heart goes pitty pat.

Boo

I am thankful for having someone to care about me. When we were abandoned I lost faith in humans, and it took me awhile to believe that you would not throw me away. Thank you for restoring my belief.

I am also thankful for my quiet room. I am furry shy and I need my special space.


Jinx

I am thankful for a warm and safe home.

A good place to snooze.

A screen porch where I am lay and watch everything all day.

And food. LOTS of food. I am very thankful you are cooking turkey for Thanksgiving because it means I will get some of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥