Monday, November 27, 2006

I Cross My Heart

Yesterday morning Abby decided to come and sit with me in the den. You may think that this is a normal everyday occurrence. But, she has shied away from the den in part I feel because the other cats have claimed it as theirs. She must have gotten tired of being by herself in the other room so she came and jumped up in the chair I was in and decided to curl up on top of my chest right over my heart. This is not her normal 'spot'. But she curled up into a neat little ball of fur and began purring. I thought to myself, that she has really claimed my heart and it's reassuring beat in rhythm with her purrs confirm the love between her and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥